By purchasing Your template or any product from Missions Websites, You are granted one revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the product(s) You have purchased. By purchasing a website template from Missions Websites, You agree to display “Built by MissionsWebsites” in the footer of that website template.
When viewing the website templates, You will see several template images used. These photos serve as example images and may NOT be used by You on a published site. You agree to change out all template images and text, and acknowledge that You retain the full copyright of those images You added.
Hosting and Maintenance Services
- We provide custom website hosting management services that are fulfilled using Cloudways (their terms of service may be reviewed here https://www.cloudways.com/en/terms.php). If you have additional questions beyond what is explained here about what our hosting service provides, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event that there is an interruption in Your service, You understand that there may be possible downtime in order for us to restore service.
- Media and file storage is limited to content meant for the web.
- Pornography, adult-related (aka nudity), promotion of adult services, and otherwise illegal content are not permitted on websites that We host. We reserve the right to remove content considered to fall under these categories or refuse hosting.
- Backups of your website hosted with us are created nightly and stored for 30 days. After 30 days they are deleted.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our company for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of Your use of Our hosting services, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a host server crashes and/or system failure(s).
- You understand that it is Your responsibility to keep your website secure by utilizing password best practices such as occasionally updating your password and choosing secure passwords, regularly updating your website, and vetting plugins/third party tools before installing on Your website. We are not liable for any website that is hacked by a third-party.
- We will update Your plugins and themes. You expressly understand that We cannot guarantee plugin updates and other WordPress and website updates will not cause unexpected issues with a website. While We will inspect a website after updates are made, You understand We may not detect an issue during Our inspection, and it is Your responsibility to alert Us of any website issue that arises as a result of updates in a timely manner. Further, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our company for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of updates made to Your website.
- Our hosting services do not provide email accounts, and We are not responsible for email maintenance. We recommend setting up email services with Google (G Suite) or another email host that provides email maintenance and backup services.
- Missions Websites membership includes certain benefits/bonuses in each plan. In an effort to prevent abuse, there may be restrictions or limitations associated with each plan. These restrictions/limitations include, but are not limited to…
- WordPress designs are not transferable. In other words, Our WordPress designs may only be used by the Missions Websites member.
- Some plans include free design hours, these must be used within the first 90 days of purchase. We will not commence work on your website until the trial period is over and the full payment has been paid.
- You acknowledge and understand the above restrictions/limitations, and also acknowledge that additional restrictions may be created if we discover participants are abusing Missions Websites membership.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify our template, theme, and product pricing on this website with or without notice.
Refunds & Payment Collection
We offer a money-back guarantee on our hosted websites. The money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
We want you to be completely satisfied by your website template, but we also want you to put in your best effort to make the website you purchased work for your business.
In order to request and qualify for a refund, you must prove that you were unable to customize your website and that it did not work for you. Your request must be submitted within 15 days from the date of purchase. We do not accept refunds past 15 days from your purchase for any reason.
To request a refund, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- A link to your website to show us your attempt to customize the website and booking system
- Screenshots and explanations for the problems you faced that caused you to apply for a refund
- General details about your problems with the website and your attempt to use it
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether these conditions have been met before issuing a refund. If determined that you are entitled to a refund, we will promptly issue a refund, delete your website from our servers, and cancel your membership.
We do not provide refunds after 15 days of purchase. After day 15, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for the full payment.
Most buyers are completely satisfied with their purchase and able to create a beautiful website! Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org